Training Prop Rental Fee’s:
• $300 per day – for car fire trailer or fire vent trailer
• $3.00 per mile if Minnesota State Colleges tows the trailer for you
• Prop trailers must be towed by a State, County, City or Tribal Vehicle. No private vehicles allowed to tow the trailers UNLESS it is a recognized private training provider vehicle with the proper insurance requirements. Minimum ¾ ton payload vehicle required to tow the trailers.
Requirements to Rent SFMD prop Trailers:
• 1 person on the day of training, on site, has been through one of our SFMD “train the operator” sessions and will act as the FCO (Fire Control Officer).
• 1 person on the day of training, on site, is recognized (on the MBFTE list) as a NFPA 1403 Qualified live burn instructor (8 hour course) and will act as the Lead Instructor (LI)
** These 2 requirements cannot be the same person.
• Signed contract through Brea at Ridgewater College in Willmar.
• Contact Brea Lohn by clicking below
Brea Lohn, Minnesota State Colleges